… in an EMS refrigerator!
Found this little gem when I reported for duty this evening! 🤣🤣
I kinda want one!
West Alex Fire was dispatched this evening for a report of a CO detector activation. Shortly after arrival, they requested EMS to evaluate the two residents. Apparently the CO meter went nuts as soon as the firefighter entered the residence. Both residents and the dog were fine. The problem was a malfunctioning gas water heater. The outcome could have been much worse!
I always learn so many new and interesting things when I review run reports. I’m still trying to figure out what a “blooding” disorder is though…